Asset Valuation Login
Please note, that you will not be able to utilize the portal if…
- You have a Traditional IRA and are 70 ½ years of age or older
- You have an Inherited IRA and are required to take a minimum distribution, or,
- The Valuation is for a Roth Conversion or other taxable event, or,
- Your investment is in receivership
Please visit our forms site here for your Valuation PDF form; a Licensed Professional will need to review your valuation and certify the form.
Instructions to submit Annual Assets Valuation online:
- Provide your IRA Account number (including the 3 letter prefix), the last 4 digits of your social security number and date of birth in the following boxes below step 5.
- Click the 'Submit' button to bring your account information up on the next screen.
- You will then enter the new value, the date of this valuation (must be a date later than your previous submission) and click on the box with an asterisk (*) next to it after reading the content.
- Finally click the 'Submit' button.
You will then go back to the main screen but there will be a message telling you that your submission online was successful.
DO NOT submit a paper valuation form in the mail, via fax or email if you provide(d) your valuation to IRA Services Trust Company through this paperless online portal.
You will be charged an administrative fee of $35.00 if you submit a paper valuation form.
If you will be taking a distribution other than available cash, doing a Roth conversion, or engaging in any taxable
transactions next year, DO NOT login to provide your valuation(s).
See below for more information.
By clicking on these forms below you are subject to a $35.00 administrative fee if you are eligible to enter your valuation on line.
IRA Asset Valuation
Use this form if your asset is neither an IRA LLC or Real Estate.
IRA LLC Valuation
Use this form if your account holds an IRA LLC.
If your IRA LLC is invested in real estate, complete this form – do not complete the form below.
Real Estate Valuation
Use this form if you hold real estate directly in your IRA.
If you hold real estate in an IRA LLC, do not complete this form – you must complete the form listed above.